Development of CMS-based Web
Applications using a Model-Driven approach is a smart idea.
Our HiddenBrains web apps are dynamic web sites combined with server side programming which provide functionalities such as interacting with users, connecting to backend databases and dynamically generating results render back to web browsers. We are specialize in the development of accessible web sites, including database driven sites, content management systems (CMS) , ecommerce solutions and web hosting.
WHY YOU USE HiddenBrains CMS?
- HiddenBrains CMS is a Robust, feature rich, fast and flexible web application framework to build sites exactly how you want with Zero restrictions.
- Super-simple templates in regular HTML/CSS/JS (any lib you want). It’s feature rich CMS driven web application under Zend Framework that fully supports to Web 2.0 Ajax technology.
- Using our ‘Product Gallery’ of our application, you can manage and present relevant graphics in visually appealing manner.
- Reviews & Ratings modules provides you with a easy solution software that allows your visitors to submit their own reviews on whatever content you have listed on your site.
- The Booking Calendar is compatible with all browsers and devices (iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones).
- Relax! All of our application are heavily SEO optimized. All you need is to add proper keywords and meta tag and run SEO promotion. That’s Simple !
- MVC based module architecture with built-in permission system based on ACL Architecture, you can set permission for role (group) or given user to separated modules.
- Our CMS is a PHP based Content Management System designed to make the creation and customisation of a dynamic web portal as simple and as flexible as possible.
- HiddenBrains CMS is not a free source program. Therefore there is no hacking and virus threat involved.
- CMS Easily create website design and web development with this content management CMS system for potential with a website design great UX design.
- CMS website development for content management with eCommearce service.
CLIENT SIDE SCRIPTING
Client Side scripting technologies we uses:
- Ajax (
- Amazon Marketplaces
- Kendo UI Toolkit
- Kendo UI jQuery-based Grid component
ERVER SIDE SCRIPTING
Server Side Scripting technologies we used
- Common Server Side Scripting language
- PHP’s Object Oriented Web Application Framework
- Apigility (high-quality APIs Programming)
- RESTful or RPC services; JSON (specifically, HAL)
- Advance .htaccess for smart navigation
- Ruby on Rails (Ruby programming’s Web Application Framework)